- Length: 13in.
- Maximum Reveal: 7/16in.
- 1/2in. Arm Engagement over 7/16 Square Spindle
- Non-Handed, Universal Body
- Standard Arm Opening Range: 120-180 Degrees
- Hold Open Arm Opening Range: 80-180 Degrees
- Arm Material: Forged Steel
- Body Material: One Piece Die Cast Aluminum Silicon Alloy
- Main Features: Closer Spring Adjustment, Back-Check Valve, Closing Speed Valve, Latching Speed Valve, & Delayed Action Valve(optional)
Sargent 351 Series Door Closer
The commercial grade Sargent 351 Series Door Closer is constructed of heavy duty one piece die cast aluminum silicon alloy body that features a 1/2in. arm engagement over a 7/16 square spindle that ensures a wear-resistant joint. Main features include closer spring adjustment, back-check valve, optional delayed action valve, closing speed valve and latching speed valve. Also meets ADA requirements in all applications (except the track application). Closer springs allow for a size range of 1 to 6, and are set to 3 before leaving the factory. This standard application offers two arm options: Standard Arm or Hold Open Arm, and come in two finishes, dark bronze and aluminum. Both arms feature a forged steel main arm and are non-handed. The standard arm allows a 120 degree door opening (up to 180 degrees with alternate mounting bracket) and the hold open arm allows 180 degree opening, and holds open 80 to 180 degrees. Hold Open Arms also features an adjustable friction type holder & handing is easily changed by inverting the foot assembly.
Click to shop our selection of Sargent Door Closers - Sargent Door Closers