- Seat Heights Available: 12in., 14in., 16in or 18in.
- Frame Material: 1-1/8in., 18-Gauge Chrome Plated Tubular Steel
- Seat Material: One-Piece, Injection Molded, Anti-Static Polypropylene
- Traditional Standard Metal Glides
- To See How To Correctly Measure Your Existing "Seat Height" - CLICK HERE
Artco-Bell Discover Chairs
Artco-Bell Discover Chairs combines intrinsic curves with a durable modern look. The one piece shell is made structurally sound by adding support ribs under the seat making a students weight transfer evenly to all areas of the chair frame. The chair shell is also designed with a waterfall front edge to promote proper posture and circulation throughout the students legs. A hand slot is equipped on the upper portion of the chair shell to make accessing desks and tables effortless. Frames are constructed of all heavy duty chrome plated steel for a long lasting and aesthetically pleasing look. Offered in a variety of colors and sizes to fit your specific needs.
To see how to correctly measure your existing "seat height" - CLICK HERE
Sold in Cartons of 5 Only
Click to shop more classroom stacking chairs - Stacking Chairs